This event is history, please check out our future events !
|9.30h - 10.00h||Registration and coffee/tea|
|9.30h||Registration (only first day)|
|10.00h||Start of each workshop day|
This programme is spread over 3 days, from 10h00 till 18h00, with a dinner around 13h00. Our speaker, John Gøtze, will be present from 9h30 in case you have specific questions.
The course provides students with a basic understanding of how EA serves to integrate strategic, business, and technology planning and documentation methods, which supports enterprise-wide information technology resource development and governance in the context of business requirements.
The course will cover:
- EA Theory and Practice:
- Basic concepts of EA
- Drivers and value proposition of EA
- "EA³ Cube" as a complete EA approach
- Use of EA in private and public sector
- Basic elements of EA:
- Implementation Method
- Documentation Framework
- Components & Frameworks
- Reposity & Tools
- Best Practices
- EA Documentation:
- Strategy Sub-Architecture
- Business Sub-Architecture
- Data Sub-Architecture
- Systems Applications Sub-Architecture
- Network Sub-Architecture
- Security Sub-Architecture
- Architecture Standards
- the identification, development, modeling, and integration of strategic goals, initiatives, and measures;
- business requirements for processes and services;
- and supporting technology solutions including information systems, applications, databases, websites, networks, security, and standards.
The course will also cover basic concepts in linking EA to other governance processes, including capital planning, program management, security, and human resources management.
The workshop "Fundamentals of Enterprise Architecture" is organised in cooperation with and EA Fellows. The number of participants is limited to 16 for maximum interaction and learning experience. During this workshop, free wifi Internet access will be available to our
|18.00h||End of each workshop day|