Welcome to the Microsoft's Strategy and Products resource center !
- Redmond Magazine | The Independent Voice of the Microsoft IT Community - Everything from negotiating with vendors and cost-justifying purchases to dealing with internal politics and finding out what Microsoft's doing now and in the future, and how it's likely to affect you.
- TheServerSide.NET - News, Discussions, Talks, Studies, Articles, Books on .NET - TheServerSide.NET is an online community for enterprise .NET architects and developers
- SearchWin2000.com - TechTarget's Win2000 specific search engine, offering a wealth of news, articles, product info, ...
- Microsoft Watch - News and Analysis on Microsoft Plans, People, Strategy and Products - Ziff Davis Microsoft Watch is a unique, independent and timely Web site and email newsletter about one of the most influential and dominant technology companies in history. It's written for executives, marketers, investors and IT professionals whose need-to-know about Microsoft goes well beyond the daily headlines. Written and edited by Mary Jo Foley, one of the best journalists in the industry.
- Windows Vista upgrade guide, part 2: hardware - It's been five years since Windows Vista's immediate predecessor was released and times have changed, including hardware requirements. This upgrade guide goes line by line through Vista's hardware-dependent features. The breakdown should aid users in what to buy if they want to upgrade to the new OS from Microsoft.
- Windows Vista A to Z (Computerworld) - Reviews, analyses, how-tos, hot issues and predictions about Microsoft's new OS.
- Vista Special Report (InfoWorld ) - The next big step for Windows is nearly upon us. Are you ready? Keep up with the latest news, analysis, and dicussion with our special report
- Bink.nu - Microsoft News & Views (blog) - Source for the latest Microsoft news, technology, and downloads.
- Blogs put developers in Microsoft 'cockpit' - News - ZDNet - Microsoft quietly launched a new site on Tuesday that combines blogs, discussion forums and other technology to improve communications with developers.
Channel 9 (http://channel9.msdn.com/) was created by a group of engineers and "technology evangelists" at Microsoft that is convinced the software giant could do more to promote free discussion with outside developers. The name refers to the audio channel most airlines use to allow passengers to listen in on conversations between flight crew members.
- Windows Tech Center at InformationWeek - The latest news and columns about Microsoft Windows technology
- Longhorn Developer Center - Longhorn is the next version of the Windows operating system. News from the 2003 Professional Developers Conference, product and background information, tools & code samples, and support information.
- Microsoft Developer Tools Roadmap 2004-2005 - Microsoft remains committed to ensuring the success of its customers by providing innovative developer tools that meet these ever-changing requirements. To help organizations plan future software development efforts, Microsoft is providing a roadmap to the following planned releases of its Visual Studio developer tools, code-named Whidbey (2004) and Orcas (2005).
- Troubleshooting Windows XP, Tweaks and Fixes for Windows XP - Kelly Theriot (MVP) has put together a lot of information from various sources, to help you find answers to the problems some users have with Windows XP, offering many tweaks and tips to make XP work the way you want it to.
- TweakXP.com - Hundreds of Tweaks, Visual Styles, and Software Reviews for Microsoft Windows XP - Great site dedicated to improving and customizing Windows XP.