Leading from the Middle: Influencing and Delivery in Tricky Projects
In this presentation, we explore some practical techniques for working with stakeholders in tricky, political, and conflict-laden situations.
22 October 2018 (19.30-21.00h)
Register Now »
Presented in English
by Adrian Reed
This event is history,
please check out the NEXT SESSION
Check out our related open workshops:
- Discover your Facilitation Skills (Full-Day Workshop) (March 25, 2020)
- Facts Tell, Stories Sell + Getting to the Essence (2 Half-Day Workshops) (March 25, 2020)
- BA and Beyond 2020 - The Belgian Business Analysis Conference (March 26, 2020)
- Business Analysis Agility (April 1-2, 2020)
- Pre-Project Problem Analysis (May 6, 2020)
- Pre-Project Problem Analysis + Systems Thinking (May 6-7, 2020)
- Systems Thinking for Business Analysts (May 7, 2020)
- Mastering the Requirements Process (Workshop) (June 9-11, 2020)
- Mastering the Requirements Process II (Advanced Workshop) (October 7-8, 2020)
Check out our related in-house workshops:
AGENDA » REGISTER »
Adrian Reed is a true advocate of the business analysis profession. In his day job, he acts as Principal Consultant and Director at Blackmetric Business Solutions where he provides Business Analysis consultancy and training solutions to a range of clients in varying industries. Adrian is Immediate Past President of the UK chapter of the IIBA and he speaks internationally on topics relating to Business Analysis and business change.
Adrian is author of the 2016 book, "Be a Great Problem Solver Now!", and the 2018 book "Business Analyst" due to be released later this year. You can read Adrian's blog at http://www.adrianreed.co.uk. Follow Adrian on Twitter @UKAdrianReed.