Secure Web Applications and Web Services Architectures
Most applications are not designed with security in mind ... Learn now how to tackle this vulnerability ! In Cooperation with Ascure NV.
28 October 2004 (14-21)
Location: Sofitel Diegem
(Diegem near Brussels (Belgium))
Presented in English
Price: 480 EUR
(excl. 21% VAT)
This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars, or send us an email
Check out our related in-house workshops:
ir. Erik R. van Zuuren MBA is Business Unit Manager InfoSec Architectures and Principal InfoSec / RM Consultant and has an extensive experience in Information Security Governance and Risk Management related disciplines, both at strategic and tactical level and has an extensive experience at C-level in the private sector and management- / cabinet-level in the public sector.
ir. Erik R. van Zuuren MBA is active as consultant since over 10 years and since
participated in and led a broad range of strategic and tactical projects mostly in Belgium and The Netherlands. Some examples of his experience are:
- extensive experience in governments (Belgian Federal and Flemish) and related agencies and wide experience in a diverse spectrum of private industry (financial/insurance/industry/energy/...).
- one of the fathers/authors of the blueprint for the Belgian Personal Identity Card Project (BelPIC) and e.g. program manager for the Flemish government’s identity and access management platform.
- assistant to several CIO/CTO/CISO’s and coach in several Information- and ICT- Security projects
(incl. strategic level, tactical level, architectural angle, organisational/procedural angle, ...)
- creator of security strategies, policies, frameworks and architectures for medium/large organisations, multinationals and government agencies
- creator of e-business- and e-government enabling Identity and Access Control Management as well as Public Key Infrastructure blueprints, concepts and architectures
- co-organiser/chairman/speaker/moderator at several security- and ICT-related events (CSI US, LSEC, esec2001-esec2004, ITworks, ...)
Jan De Meyer is a Senior level Information Security Consultant at Ascure with extensive experience in designing web-architectures and securing Windows environments.
- He worked several years as system engineer for Multinationals and a Belgian public utility company.
- In 1998 he started specializing in security with a primary focus on Microsoft-based solutions
- The last 4 years he extended his specialization with securing web-based applications for a wide ranges of industries (banks, hospitals, pharma, ...). As he is convinced that a solid advise is not possible without perfectly knowing the details, he actually implements those complex architectures (Portals, Load-Balancers, reverse proxies, ...) too.
- Besides technical certifications (MCSE, RSA, Sanctum,...) he obtained both the CISSP and CISM certification.
Sebastien Deleersnyder (Ascure)
Sebastien Deleersnyder is a Senior level consultant with extensive experience in Information Security related disciplines, both at strategic and tactical level. Some examples of his experience are:
- he started his career in 1995 as a software engineer for several industries, including space industry, ferro-industry, pharmaceutical industry and the banking sector
- he developed on different platforms ranging from mainframe to Windows on a variety of applications, languages and databases; and based on this knowledge, Sebastien specialized in information security 4 years ago
- he implemented more general security products, such as firewalls, IDS and content technology
- he revised and advised upon security architectures for the banking and insurance sector
- he performed security audits and performed the role of Security Officer for projects of the European Commission
- he specializes in (web) application security combining both his extensive development and information security experience
- he holds a Master in Informatics, and is a CISSP, CISM, and PRINCE2 certified project manager
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !