This event is history,
please check out the NEXT SESSION
Check out our related open workshops:
- Discover your Facilitation Skills (Full-Day Workshop) (March 25, 2020)
- Facts Tell, Stories Sell + Getting to the Essence (2 Half-Day Workshops) (March 25, 2020)
- BA and Beyond 2020 - The Belgian Business Analysis Conference (March 26, 2020)
- Business Analysis Agility (April 1-2, 2020)
- Pre-Project Problem Analysis (May 6, 2020)
- Pre-Project Problem Analysis + Systems Thinking (May 6-7, 2020)
- Systems Thinking for Business Analysts (May 7, 2020)
- Mastering the Requirements Process (Workshop) (June 9-11, 2020)
- Mastering the Requirements Process II (Advanced Workshop) (October 7-8, 2020)
Check out our related in-house workshops:
18.00h - 18.30h
Welcome and Networking with Drinks and Food
18.30h - 20.00h
2 real-world business analysis examples: Acerta Sociaal Secretariaat and Design Museum Gent
We are very happy to announce a free evening seminar with 2 very interesting talks about real-world business analysis examples.
Our first speaker is Jurgen Claes, manager business transition at HR service provider Acerta. One of the challenges he and his team have is the automation of processes, and he will show how Robotic Process Automation (RPA) helps with this.
Jurgen will discuss:
- the business case for process automation through RPA
- practical experiences on how to start, create a roadmap, build a team, ...
- realisations and results
- hurdles: what vendors and consultants do not tell you
Our second speaker is Pieter-Jan Pauwels, Innovation Lead at Foresight by Digipolis, and a social worker with a heart for communication and a brain for civic technology. At Digipolis, his mantra is "If technology is the answer, what was the question?".
Pieter-Jan will present the results of Museum of Things for People, a research project at Design Museum Gent that investigates how Internet of Things can improve the museum visitor's experience.
He will explain the human, technological and legal impact:
- Human: which interactions are useful, which are intrusive?
- Technological: what are the advantages and preconditions of technologies like beacons, LIDARs, smart cameras, ...?
- Legal: how do we deal with privacy and data capture?
Discussion + BA&Beyond 2020 Announcements
This event is kindly sponsored by The Business Analysts and Ground lion.
SPEAKERS » REGISTER »