Business Process Management
Model, Simulate, Measure and Improve your Business and IT Processes with BPM
19 April 2005 (14-21)
Location: Sofitel Diegem
(Diegem near Brussels (Belgium))
Presented in English
Price: 480 EUR
(excl. 21% VAT)
This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars, or send us an email
Check out our related open workshops:
Check out our related in-house workshops:
Why this seminar ?
Today, many companies want to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and the
quality of their processes. But how do you do this ? Is there a methodology
to realize this ?
| Related seminar
seminar is about the concepts, methodology, business case and organisational
aspects of BPM.
You might be interested in this seminar on BPM implementation:
BPM Systemen in de
praktijk, May 26 (in Dutch)
Business Process Management (BPM) gives a clear answer to this question. Business
process management provides an integrated look at the organisation, processes,
ICT-support and people. Hence, many tool and IT vendors position themselves
as a BPM solution. This seminar will give you insight in what BPM is, what it
stands for, which technological components are part of a BPM framework and -
last but not least - what is required to introduce BPM successfully in your
BPM is also the method and technique to measure the added value of an IT investment,
both measured in Return on Investment (Euro's) as in Return on Relationship (service
level), and to measure and monitor this in the future.
Which questions will be answered during this seminar ?
This seminars answers these and other questions:
- What is BPM and what can you do with it ?
- What is the role of process modelling and simulation in BPM ?
- How can BPM be used to measure the added value of IT projects ?
- What are the most important tools for modelling, simulation, monitoring
and improvement of processes ?
- What are companies doing today with BPM ? How do they do this, and what are their experiences ?
- How do you implement a BPM framework successfully ?
(of course you can send your own questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend this seminar ?
This seminar will be very useful for everyone who is involved or responsible for process management in your organisation, and wants to know what BPM is and what you can do with it:
AGENDA » SPEAKERS »
- IT Managers and Business Process Managers who want to understand the competitive advantages of modelling, simulating and measuring processes, with the ultimate goal to transform and improve their business and IT processes.
- Project managers of ERP, CRM, supply-chain, content management and e-business
solutions, that are tightly linked to processes
- Change managers and programme/portfolio managers who are responsible for changes in multiple processes and projects
- Process- and business analysts who want to optimise a certain process,
and are looking for tools and practical experiences.
- All Managers who are involved in the reorganisation of processes or
other change management projects.
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !