This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars, or send us an email
Check out our related open workshops:
- Discover your Facilitation Skills (Full-Day Workshop) (March 25, 2020)
- Facts Tell, Stories Sell + Getting to the Essence (2 Half-Day Workshops) (March 25, 2020)
- BA and Beyond 2020 - The Belgian Business Analysis Conference (March 26, 2020)
- Business Analysis Agility (April 1-2, 2020)
- Pragmatisch Modelleren met ArchiMate 3.1 (April 22, 2020)
- Pre-Project Problem Analysis (May 6, 2020)
- Pre-Project Problem Analysis + Systems Thinking (May 6-7, 2020)
- Systems Thinking for Business Analysts (May 7, 2020)
- Mastering the Requirements Process (Workshop) (June 9-11, 2020)
- Mastering the Requirements Process II (Advanced Workshop) (October 7-8, 2020)
Check out our related in-house workshops:
AGENDA » REGISTER »
Christian Gijsels (47 years) is currently working with Cronos Holding, where he is responsible for the Consulting Practice The Business Analysts, a group of 55 Strategy, Business and Functional analysts, and project managers. Before this, Christian was e-Business Manager at KPMG.
Christian Gijsels is a member of BPM Institute and is actively in touch with Bruce Silver, the founder of BPMN.
Christian Gijsels was one of the founders of Evisor (later on sold to PwC) and was responsible there for Consulting. Before and after the integration of Cimad Consulting and IBM Professional Services, he was a Practice Leader of the Network Consulting and Security Group.
Christian finished his Master in Computer Technology at the LUC, and holds many certifications, e.g. Certified Advanced Consulting Skills (KPMG Verona), Certified PDN (Consulting Problem Solving), Certified Teacher at IBM Belgium, and Internal Auditor Quality System ISO 9001:2000 (SGS Belgium), Certified Scrum Master/CSM at Scrum Alliance, Certified BPMN at BPMInstitute.org New York (Bruce Silver), and KMO Challenge at Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
You can find more about Christian at LinkedIn and follow his tweets at Twitter.