Full information about the 5th Brussels Digital Workplace Conference is available at dwbrussels.com
On Thursday 2nd of June 2022, ValueIntranet and IT Works will again organise a unique 1-day conference dedicated to intranets, digital workplaces and the future of work. Now in its fourth year, the conference has established itself as the leading event in Belgium on these topics.
Target audience and topics covered
We are putting a programme together that sits at the crossroads of Internal Communications, IT and HR. We strongly believe that these three disciplines have an important role to play in the success of the digital workplace. By bringing managers and practitioners from Communications, IT and HR together in a single conference, we aim to bridge the traditional silos and spark cross-fertilisation.
We are expecting an audience of +/- 125 participants from various large and mid-size organisations. In the past, the majority of participants have been from Belgium across all industries.
Typical participant profiles are:
- Intranet and digital workplace managers
- Internal communication managers
- Experts in digital channels and digital transformation
- HR managers in charge of delivering a seamless digital employee experience
- IT and project managers responsible for building a new intranet or digital workplace
Topics covered will include:
- The challenges faced by Internal Communications, IT and HR when introducing a digital workplace – and how to overcome them
- The tools: bringing order and structure in the overwhelming number of applications and platforms available today – from Microsoft 365 and SharePoint to traditional intranets, employee experience platforms and employee apps for frontline workers
- The importance of the Digital Employee Experience (#DEX) in today’s organisations – from onboarding to retirement
- The future of work in a post-covid-19 world, with a focus on the hybrid workplace
Opportunities for sponsoring and partnership
As part of the conference, there will be a limited number of partner companies present (max. 8). Contact us for further details about the opportunities to share your products and services with our specialised audience.
Find full information about this conference at dwbrussels.com. Of course, you can register for this conference.
Isabel De Clercq is
Keynote speaker, Consultant, Author, Fire Starter, Sparkle Architect, and last but not least, the Founder of connect|share|lead.
She is passionate about the vibrant interaction between people, brands, social technologies and organisational change, and her current focus is on the impact of technology on business, culture and work.
She is a fan of the Hybrid Work topic because it ties her favourite topics together: Lifelong learning via asynchronous knowledge sharing, productivity via focus and technology, digital and self-determination. It is all in hybrid work.
So, not surprisingly, she is the author of "Het Hybride Werken - een Manifest", published in Dutch in 2021 by Die Keure, but now also available in English.
Some questions that Isabel is passionate about, are:
- Can technology change the culture of an organisation?
- How can shared knowledge and online ambassadorship shape a brand?
- How do social technologies help to develop individuals and organisations?
Check out these related open workshops:
Check out our related in-house workshops:
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !