Dynamic Strategies for Investing in Change
Two intensive days of results-driven, realistic and joined-up answers
to today's high-paced world of fragmented change
Date: 20-21 November 2019 (14-21h)
Location: Parker Hotel
Price: 1450 EUR (excl. 21% VAT)
Check out the LEARNING OBJECTIVES, the FULL PROGRAMME and WHO PRESENTS this.
13.30h - 14.00h
Registration, coffee/tea and croissants
How to Be Excellent at Investing in Change
- Having a clear Investment Strategy, using tried-and-tested principles
- Why some changes work better than others, and some don't work at all
- The six ingredients of dynamic, efficient and goals-driven change
Culture Cooks-Up, and Eats, the Changes Your Enterprise Invest In
- Start here: diagnose and map the Investment Culture
- Your culture's personality, maturity, and impact on results
- How to fix an underperforming culture
Turning Ideas into Outcomes, at Market-Speed
- The Investment Process at the heart of your enterprise
- Using Speed-to-Outcomes to drive momentum and choices
- Working with multi-speed methods for implementing change
Priority Goals, Dynamic Choices, Efficient Investments
- The four generations of Change Portfolio
- From initiatives-driven to goals-driven change, and beyond
- Prioritise goals, then dynamically invest in the best mix of ideas
13.30h - 14.00h
Welcome, coffee/tea and croissants
Transforming In-Sync with the Market
- The three inter-related architectures: market, enterprise, business
- What outcomes you need from transformational changes?
- Why it's essential to invest in Structural Performance
People Create Outcomes from Change
- Who is, in reality, driving your Portfolio Performance?
- Creating shared outcomes from self-governing changes
- How to manage diverse, and realistic, probabilities of success
Joined-Up Capabilities, for Joined-Up Outcomes
- How your enterprise achieves more than just the sum of its silos
- The dream-team capabilities, for driving co-ordinated investments
- Enterprise Architects + Business Analysts + Change Portfolio Managers
Your Enterprise: What Next?
- What's already working, what to focus on now
- The to-do list for tomorrow and beyond: technical, cultural, political?
- Choosing your results-driven, practical and dynamic interventions
Reflection, Final Q & A
End of this workshop
WHO presents ???
These related seminars and workshops may also be of interest to you:
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !