Advanced Enterprise Architecture Concepts
Advanced concepts on managing EA, leading EA teams and linking EA to other governance processes
Price: 1800 EUR (excl. 21% VAT)
Presented in English
Check out the LEARNING OBJECTIVES, the FULL PROGRAMME and WHO PRESENTS this.
This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars
These related seminars and workshops may also be of interest to you:
9.30h - 10.00h
Registration and coffee/tea
Registration (only first day)
Start of each workshop day
This programme is spread over 3 days, from 10h00 till 18h00, with a lunch
around 13h00. Our speaker, John Gøtze, will be present from 9h30 in case
you have specific questions.
The course builds upon prior knowledge of EA concepts and practices. The course
is intended to build proficiency in managing EA programs, establishing/leading
EA teams, winning EA work, delivering EA products, and using EA to improve mission
performance. The course will also cover advanced concepts on linking EA to other governance
processes, including capital planning, program management, security, and human
Spread over 3 days, the "Advanced Enterprise Architecture" workshop covers:
- An EA program management overview
- The EA program critical success factors
- Integration of EA and IT Governance
- Development and use of business cases
- Developing and managing EA program budgets and schedules
- Developing an EA project schedule
- Managing EA program risk
- EA program metrics using EVM (Earned Value Management)
- EA team development, staffing and training
- Developing an EA statement of work
- EA program maturity using GAO's EAMMF (EA Management Maturity Framework), OMB's EAAF (EA Assessment Framework), CMU's CMM-EA (Capability Maturity Model) and Ross/Weill/Robertson's 4-stage maturity
- EA program governance
- EA management and transition plans
- Using EA in strategic and Scenario Planning, Business Process Improvement, IT Investment Decision-Making, IT Project Management, IT Security Planning, IT Workforce planning, IT outsourcing, ...
- Developing an EA training and personal development plan
End of each workshop day
This workshop is organised in cooperation with
of participants is limited to 16 for maximum interaction and learning experience.
WHO presents ???
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !