Content Strategy Workshop
Highly interactive 1-day workshop for Content Management decision makers with Bob Boiko, the author of "Content Management Bible" and "Laughing at the CIO"
12 November 2007 (10-18)
Location: Sofitel Diegem
(Diegem near Brussels (Belgium))
Presented in English
Price: 480 EUR
(excl. 21% VAT)
This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars, or send us an email
Check out our related open workshops:
Check out our related in-house workshops:
Registration and Coffee/Tea
The workshop starts at 10h and ends at 18h. We welcome participants
with coffee/tea from 9uh30 on.
Start of the workshop
Module: Content Strategy
What is a content strategy and how can you create one?
| Related workshop:
This workshop is part of a 2-day series by Bob Boiko but can be followed
separately. The Content
Management Workshop on November 13th focuses more on the operational
You can register
for both workshops with a discount.
- What are your most important information types and why?
Module: Your Goals
- What goals does your organization have?
- What does content management have to do with meeting these goals?
- How do you choose the right goals to support
Module: Your Audiences
- What kinds of people are most important to your organization’s success?
- Are they getting the information they need to help your organization reach
- How do you make a “user-centered perspective” more than just
usability testing and graphic design?
Module: Your Information
- How do you break down information based on your goals and organize it into
chunks that can be targeted to particular audiences?
- What tools and techniques can help you?
Module: Your Information Sources
- Which are the most important groups for you to work with in your organization?
- How do you get them to support you and create good content?
Module: Your Team
- Who do you need on your team to make sure your systems are a success?
- How should you manage them?
- How can you get them to support, internalize and promote your strategy?
Conclusions and Reflections on the Workshop
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !