Content Strategy Workshop
Highly interactive 1-day workshop for Content Management decision makers with Bob Boiko, the author of "Content Management Bible" and "Laughing at the CIO"
Date: 12 November 2007 (10-18)
Location: Sofitel Diegem
(Diegem near Brussels (Belgium))
Price: 480 EUR (excl. 21% VAT)
Presented in English
Check out the LEARNING OBJECTIVES, the FULL PROGRAMME and WHO PRESENTS this.
This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars
These related seminars and workshops may also be of interest to you:
Registration and Coffee/Tea
The workshop starts at 10h and ends at 18h. We welcome participants
with coffee/tea from 9uh30 on.
Start of the workshop
Module: Content Strategy
What is a content strategy and how can you create one?
| Related workshop:
This workshop is part of a 2-day series by Bob Boiko but can be followed
separately. The Content
Management Workshop on November 13th focuses more on the operational
You can register
for both workshops with a discount.
- What are your most important information types and why?
Module: Your Goals
- What goals does your organization have?
- What does content management have to do with meeting these goals?
- How do you choose the right goals to support
Module: Your Audiences
- What kinds of people are most important to your organization’s success?
- Are they getting the information they need to help your organization reach
- How do you make a “user-centered perspective” more than just
usability testing and graphic design?
Module: Your Information
- How do you break down information based on your goals and organize it into
chunks that can be targeted to particular audiences?
- What tools and techniques can help you?
Module: Your Information Sources
- Which are the most important groups for you to work with in your organization?
- How do you get them to support you and create good content?
Module: Your Team
- Who do you need on your team to make sure your systems are a success?
- How should you manage them?
- How can you get them to support, internalize and promote your strategy?
Conclusions and Reflections on the Workshop
WHO presents ???
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !