Content Management Workshop
Highly interactive 1-day workshop for Content and Knowledge Managers with Bob Boiko, the author of "Content Management Bible" and "Laughing at the CIO"
13 November 2007 (10-18)
Location: Sofitel Diegem
(Diegem near Brussels (Belgium))
Presented in English
Price: 480 EUR
(excl. 21% VAT)
This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars
Check out our related open workshops:
Check out our related in-house workshops:
Registration and Coffee/Tea
The workshop starts at 10h and ends at 18h. We welcome participants with coffee/tea
from 9uh30 on.
Start of the workshop
Module: Core Competencies
What are the core competencies of content management?
| Related workshop:
This workshop is part of a 2-day series by Bob Boiko but can be followed
separately. The Content
Strategy Workshop on November 12th focuses more on high-level decision-making.
You can register
for both workshops with a discount.
- What best practices and methods do superior teams use?
- How do you know how well your team is doing?
Module: Organizational Support
- Why most teams fail to get support
- How your team can grow funding
- Getting way beyond ROI
Module: Content Modeling
- What is content modeling and what does it do for you?
- How do you do more with information architecture, taxonomies, and classification?
- How do you create content types?
- What are access structures and how do they help you manage and your users
Module: Working with Contributors
- What is the difference between a group of contributors who need you and
a group that you need?
- Why don’t contributors contribute?
- How do you get groups to own their own content?
Module: Working for Users
- Why is a user better called an audience member?
- How can you embed a user focus into the core of your team strategy?
- What are the key methods of user analysis?
Module: Competitive Analysis
- How can you compare your methods to your peers?
- What are others doing and how can you catch up or overtake them?
Conclusions and Reflections on the Workshop
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !