The Electronic Identity Card (eID) and its Applications
The Building Block for Practically and Legally Secure Applications
30 June 2004 (14-21)
Location: Sofitel Diegem
(Diegem near Brussels (Belgium))
Presented in English
Price: 320 EUR
(excl. 21% VAT)
This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars, or send us an email
Check out our related open workshops:
Check out our related in-house workshops:
The Belgian electronic identity (eID) card project is well on track to provide an authentication and identification mechanism for all Belgian citizens. Approximately 11 million cards will be produced and distributed to all citizens over the next five years. The eID will be an essential building block for all e-government applications, but will also be used by companies for securing their electronic applications and services.
Questions answered in this seminar
- What exactly is the electronic identity card, and how do you interact with it ?
- How does the eID help to create digital signatures and implement secure e-government applications ?
- How can your applications use the eID ?
- What are the legal aspects of electronic identity ?
- What are governments and companies doing today with the eID ?
Many other questions will be answered, including yours if you send them to email@example.com.
Who should attend this seminar ?
AGENDA » SPEAKERS »
- Security architects and technical managers who want to know all about the electronic identity card: what it is, how it works, and what you can do with it
- Managers, consultants and IT professionals who would like to understand the impact of the eID on their applications and their business
- Security managers who have to build a business case for the use of the eID
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !