The Hadoop Ecosystem
The Hadoop technology stack is becoming bigger and better by the day. This one-day seminar offers a unique, well-structured overview and explanation...
Date: ON REQUEST
Check out the LEARNING OBJECTIVES, the FULL PROGRAMME and WHO PRESENTS this.
Introducing the speaker, participants and workshop
Hadoop Storage Technologies
- The "Hadoop Data Lake"
Hadoop Processing Technologies
Integration with Hadoop: Importing and Exporting data
Most of these technologies are covered during this one-day seminar, as well as a lot more:
Managing a Hadoop Cluster
- YARN and Mesos
- Cloudera Manager
This is a very brief overview of the programme of this unique seminar:
- 13.30h - 14.00h - Registration, coffee/tea and croissants
- 14.00h - What is Hadoop ?
- The Hadoop Ecosystem
- Hadoop Storage Technologies
- Hadoop Processing Technologies
- Integration with Hadoop: Importing and Exporting data
- 18.00h - Dinner
- Managing a Hadoop Cluster
- Big Data Architectures
- Hadoop Use Cases
- 21.00h - End of this Seminar
WHO presents ???
These related seminars and workshops may also be of interest to you:
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !