ITIL: An Introduction, Positioning and Evaluation
What is ITIL, why is this important, and how do you introduce ITIL ?
11 October 2006 (14-21)
Location: Business Faculty Brussel
Presented in English
Price: 540 EUR
(excl. 21% VAT)
This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars, or send us an email
Check out our related in-house workshops:
Registration and Coffee/Tea
- ITIL: what is it and how is it structured ?
- Overview of the main ITIL application domains
- IT service support
- IT service delivery
- ICT infrastructure management
- Why ITIL ?
ITIL Context & Positioning
- ITIL & Quality Management
- ITIL & IT Governance
- ITIL as an IT Governance framework
- CMM and other (IT) maturity models
- Balanced Scorecard for IT
Overview of ITIL Processes
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Release Management
- Service Level Management
- Financial Management of IT Services
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Availability Management
Case Study: ITIL @ Fluxys
(Wim Troost, Fluxys)
- The ITIL Business Case: why did Fluxys implement ITIL ?
- How: project steps, implementation aspects, tools support, ...
- Lessons learned while implementing ITIL.
- ITIL business case
- ITIL implementation as a Change process
- Tools for ITIL
- BS15000 and certification
- ITIL & Six Sigma
- ITIL-based Frameworks
- IPW and the IPW Stadia Model
- HP ITSM Reference Model
- Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)
Conclusions and Wrap-up
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !