ITIL: An Introduction, Positioning and Evaluation
What is ITIL, why is this important, and how do you introduce ITIL ?
Price: 540 EUR (excl. 21% VAT)
Check out the LEARNING OBJECTIVES, the FULL PROGRAMME and WHO PRESENTS this.
This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars
These related seminars and workshops may also be of interest to you:
Registration and Coffee/Tea
- ITIL: what is it and how is it structured ?
- Overview of the main ITIL application domains
- IT service support
- IT service delivery
- ICT infrastructure management
- Why ITIL ?
ITIL Context & Positioning
- ITIL & Quality Management
- ITIL & IT Governance
- ITIL as an IT Governance framework
- CMM and other (IT) maturity models
- Balanced Scorecard for IT
Overview of ITIL Processes
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Release Management
- Service Level Management
- Financial Management of IT Services
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Availability Management
Case Study: ITIL @ Fluxys
(Wim Troost, Fluxys)
- The ITIL Business Case: why did Fluxys implement ITIL ?
- How: project steps, implementation aspects, tools support, ...
- Lessons learned while implementing ITIL.
- ITIL business case
- ITIL implementation as a Change process
- Tools for ITIL
- BS15000 and certification
- ITIL & Six Sigma
- ITIL-based Frameworks
- IPW and the IPW Stadia Model
- HP ITSM Reference Model
- Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)
Conclusions and Wrap-up
WHO presents ???
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !