Simplified J2EE Applications using Spring, Hibernate & Struts
Develop easier to maintain J2EE apps faster and cheaper with these open source projects.
Price: 480 EUR (excl. 21% VAT)
Presented in English
Check out the LEARNING OBJECTIVES, the FULL PROGRAMME and WHO PRESENTS this.
This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars
These related seminars and workshops may also be of interest to you:
13.30h - 14.00h
Registration, coffee/tea and croissants
14.00h - 14.30h
Part I: What's Wrong with J2EE Development ?
- The current J2EE state
- Why do J2EE projects tend to fail?
- Lessons learned from the EJB world
- Sunís Best Practices & other Design Patterns
14.30h - 15.30h
Part IIa: Lightweight Containers
- What are "lightweight containers" ?
- Inversion of Control (IoC)
- Setter, Constructor & Method injection
- BeanFactory & ApplicationContext
- Bean Wiring and Autowiring
- Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Before, After and Around Advice
- Joinpoints, Pointcuts and Weaving
15.30h - 16.00h
Coffee/Tea and Refreshments
16.00h - 17.00h
Part IIb: Persistency Strategies
- Choices in the persistence world
- JDBC, JDO, Hibernate, TopLink, EJB, ...
- Why Object-Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Getting started with Hibernate ORM
- Features and tools
- POJO Mapping
- Hibernate Query Language (HQL)
- Inheritance Mapping Scenarios
- Detached Objects
- Relationship Mapping: one-to-one, one-to-many, ...
- Future directions of Hibernate and EJB3
17.00h - 18.00h
Part IIc: Presentation Frameworks
- The Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture
- MVC frameworks
- Struts, JavaServer Faces (JSF), Spring MVC, WebWork, ...
- Struts in Action
- Controller: Action & ActionForward
- Model: ActionForms & Model Beans
- View: <bean:> & tags
- Declarative Exception
19.00h - 19.30h
Part IId: Remoting Strategies
- Accessing remote services
- Hessian, Burlap, JAX-RPC, RMI, HTTP-Invoker
19.30h - 20.00h
Part III: Spring Integration Scenarios
- Spring & Database Integration
- HibernateTemplate & HibernateDaoSupport
- Spring & Struts Framework
- Spring & Enterprise Services
20.00h - 20.30h
What is Next: What is the Future of J2EE, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, ... ?
20.30h - 21.00h
What did we learn today: summary, conclusions and final Q&A
End of this seminar
WHO presents ???
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !