Microservices: How to Design, Develop and Deploy
Brandnew seminar about this important trend in software development
Price: 480 EUR (excl. 21% VAT)
Check out the LEARNING OBJECTIVES, the FULL PROGRAMME and WHO PRESENTS this.
This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars
These related seminars and workshops may also be of interest to you:
13.30h - 14.00h
Registration, coffee/tea and networking opportunity
14.00h - 14.45h
An Introduction to Microservices
- Pro's and cons of monolithic software
- Some principles of service orientation
- Definitions of microservices
- Some principles of microservices
- Promises of microservices
- Challenges in microservices
14.45h - 15.30h
- Building a landscape of small applications and services
- Components and microservices
- Examples of design patterns for microservices
- Picking the best technology for every microservice
- Polyglot persistence
15.30h - 15.45h
Short Break with Coffee/Tea and Refreshments
15.45h - 16.30h
How do Microservices Communicate with each other ?
- Service interfaces
- Setting up communication between services
- Communication via REST
- Patterns in communication
- Services and transactions
16.30h - 17.15h
- From business needs and features to microservices
- Modeling services
- Smart use cases
- Mapping domain driven design to microservices
17.15h - 18.15h
Deploying Microservices and Project Organisation
- The importance of the deployment pipeline
- Setting up the deployment pipeline
- Agile, Kanban and microservices
- Microservices and DevOps
- Do microservices change your project organization?
18.15h - 18.30h
Roundup, Summary and Conclusion
- Some recommendations
- Do microservices solve all challenges your IT department has ?
- How to continue ?
End of this seminar
WHO presents ???
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !