Practical business analysis techniques you can use early in the project lifecyle
Price: 720 EUR (excl. 21% VAT)
13.30h - 14.00h
Registration, coffee/tea and croissants
Introduction: What is 'Problem Analysis' ?
A brief introduction to the course, and a discussion of why it is important that we analyse the problem before assuming or implementing a solution.
Stakeholders in Problem Analysis
Overview of the importance of stakeholder identification and engagement in problem analysis, including:
- Identifying Stakeholders: Tips for identifying likely stakeholders, along with suggestions of potential 'generic' stakeholder types that regularly warrant consideration
- Stakeholder Analysis: Categorisation of stakeholders
Techniques for understanding the underlying problems and objectives driving a project. Practical discussion of:
- Problem Statement
- Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Balanced Business Scorecard
The "What": Concept Level Requirement Scope
Overview of an approach to define the initial high level requirements scope:
- Roles & Goals
- Business Use Case Diagram
Dinner Buffet around 18h00
Generating Solution Options
A discussion of the range of possible solution approaches that are generally available.
Recap of the core course themes and discussion of how a one-page Project Concept Summary can be used to convey information about a potential project idea.
Reflection, Final Q & A
End of this Workshop
And find out who presents this training ...
These related seminars and workshops may also be of interest to you:
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !