SEMINAR: RFID: Opportunities and Challenges
Tracking and tracing your assets, materials and products.
9 March 2005 (14-21)
Sofitel Diegem (Diegem near Brussels (Belgium))
Price: 480 EUR (excl. 21% VAT)
Presented in English
This event is history, please check out the list of upcoming seminars
These related seminars and workshops may also be of interest to you:
RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification. It allows for objects to be
equipped with "RFID tags" to inexpensively transmit information about
their location, configuration, and history to an automated reader. This should
automate or improve various business processes from warehouse inventory control
Although RFID has been around for quite some time, it is strongly hyped at
the moment because of the diminishing cost of production of RFID tags. In this
seminar, we will give an overview of the technical aspects of RFID, its place
in the identification technology field, industry standards and involved software,
and the business case for RFID.
Questions answered during this seminar
- What is RFID all about ?
- What are possible applications ?
- How does it compare with barcodes, smartcards, ... ? Will RFID replace these
- Is the technology mature at this point ? What about standardization ?
- How does RFID fit in existing IT infrastructure ? Coupling with SCM, ERP
- What does it cost ? How do you present a business case ?
- Many other questions will be answered, including yours if you send them
Check out our RFID resource
Who should attend this seminar ?
- IT managers who need to understand the concepts behind RFID
- Logistics managers looking for technology solutions..
Now, check out the full programme of this event ...
And find out who presents this training ...
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !