| Gerard Le Grellelaan 10,
2020 Antwerp, Belgium
phone (03) 259 7500
fax (03) 216 0296
Hotel Crowne Plaza Antwerp is located near the Antwerp Ring Road, at the exit
nr 5, Berchem-Wilrijk. It's become one of the Antwerp landmark buildings that can be
easily spotted from the Ring Road.
- Coming From Gent
Driving on the E17 follow indications Antwerpen Centrum. Past the Kennedy
Tunnel take the second exit Berchem-Wilrijk (nr. 5). The hotel is next to
- Coming from Brussels (airport)
Follow E19. When entering the tunnel take left track indicated as Centrum.
Keep left. Turn left at the second traffic light indicated as Singel-Zuid-Hoboken.
Warning : You are entering this road from the right. You have only 150 meters
before reaching the next traffic lights where you turn left. Make sure you
are on the right of this road by then. The hotel is 400 meters on your right
- Coming from Holland or Germany
Driving on the Ring 1 in the direction of Ghent take exit Nr. 5 indicated
as Boom-Brussel-Wilrijk. Follow A12 until exit (uitrit) Wilrijk. Keep right.
At the traffic light you are in front of the hotel.
Around the hotel, there is free parking for approximately 750 cars.
By bus from Central Station or the center of Antwerp:
- Nr 17 (Bus called "Rijnkaai - Centraal station - UZA") or Nr 31 (Bus called CMB - Centraal station - UZA): every 10 minutes from Centraal Station (take exit "Pelikaanstraat" from station and cross the street, or go to bus perron 11) to Bus stop "G. LEGRELLELAAN" in front of the hotel, takes about 14 minutes according to the route planner of De Lijn
- Nr 22: every 20 minutes from Groenplaats ("Groenplaats-Valaar-Wilrijk-Bloemenveld
"), takes about 16 minutes
- There is a shuttle bus from Brussels Airport to the Antwerp Crowne Plaza hotel every hour on the hour. See time table.
If you are looking for accommodation, please contact the Hotel Crowne Plaza
directly: call (03) 259 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.