Want to learn Spark fast, master it, and get yourself a flying start in Spark projects ? Join us for this two-day hands-on workshop
Price: 1250 EUR (excl. 21% VAT)
This event is history,
please check out the List of Upcoming Seminars
These related seminars and workshops may also be of interest to you:
- Data Vault in a Day (INHOUSE - On Request)
- TOGAF 9.1 Foundation Training (level 1) (INHOUSE - On Request)
- Apache Spark Hands-On Training (In-Company) (INHOUSE - On Request)
- Het Logisch Datawarehouse - Architectuur, Ontwerp en Technologie (INHOUSE - On Request)
- Pragmatic Modelling with UML and Use Cases (INHOUSE - On Request)
- Pragmatisch Modelleren met UML (INHOUSE - On Request)
- Business Intelligence en Datawarehousing Fundamentals (INHOUSE - On Request)
- Using AI and Data Science for Business (INHOUSE - On Request)
- The Hadoop Ecosystem (INHOUSE - On Request)
- Big Data Oplossingen voor BI (INHOUSE - On Request)
- Lean Business Analyse (INHOUSE - On Request)
- Big Data Oplossingen voor Business Intelligence (March 29, 2018)
- Blockchains in Practice (March 29, 2018)
- Business Analysis Agility (April 23-24, 2018)
- AI en Data Science in de Praktijk (April 26, 2018)
- Het Logisch Datawarehouse - Architectuur, Ontwerp en Technologie (May 2-3, 2018)
- Business Intelligence en Datawarehousing Fundamentals (May 16-17, 2018)
- Lean Business Analyse (May 30, 2018)
- Mastering the Requirements Process (Workshop) (June 5-7, 2018)
Speakers: (also check out the learning objectives and the full programme)
Geert Van Landeghem is a Big Data consultant with 25 years of experience working for companies across industries. He worked on his first big data project in 2011, and is still consulting companies on how to adopt big data within their organisation.
He has worked as the Head of BI for a gambling company in Belgium, where he led a team of 8 people. He is an Apache Spark Certified Developer since November 2014, and has worked as an instructor for IBM and Datacrunchers, where he teaches Hadoop and Spark-related courses.
He is currently examining how Artificial Intelligence can be used for business use cases and as such followed the first IBM Watson and O'Reilly AI conferences abroad.
Now, check out the full programme of this event ...
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !