Design Thinking for Business Analysts
Learn how to use design thinking techniques to better understand the needs of your customers, Define their problem, Generate creative ideas, and Prototype a solution
23 September 2021 (9-17h CET)
Register Now »
Location: Live Online Event
(@YOUR DIGITAL WORKPLACE)
Presented in English
by Nick de Voil
Price: 640 EUR
(excl. 21% VAT)
This event is history,
please check out the NEXT SESSION
Check out these related open workshops:
Check out our related in-house workshops:
What will you learn here ?
In this practical and hands-on one day course, you will hear about the importance of design thinking in a business analysis context.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Work with stakeholders in a multi-disciplinary team to get tangible results
- Apply people-oriented techniques from User Experience and Human Centred Design
- Understand how to prototype business ideas
- Create meaningful business cases based on reality, not wishful thinking
- Take a solution-oriented approach without jumping to premature design conclusions
- Know when to use divergent and convergent thinking
- Develop and leverage empathy with customers and end-users
- Generate and evaluate creative ideas
- Create research plans that add value instead of wasting time and money
- Builld a design-friendly cultural environment
8.45h - 9.00h
Welcome in the Waiting Room
Introduction to Design Thinking
Understanding people and their needs
End of this workshop
Nick de Voil is a consultant specialising in helping organisations to design and implement people-oriented
systems, products and services. He has trained thousands of professionals in the skills of business analysis, user
experience, systems design, project management and agile development.
Nick is a past President of IIBA's UK Chapter. He speaks regularly at international conferences and is author of the 2020 book "User Experience Foundations". He was a contributor to the 2013 book "Business Analysis and Leadership".
Questions about this ? Interested but you can't attend ? Send us an email !